With the rate at which these companies are going, this may soon be our future: This digital society is just crazy. Enjoy the read. 🙂
– Hello! George’s pizza?
– No sir it’s Google’s pizza.
– So it’s a wrong number?
– No sir, Google bought it.
– OK. Take my order, please.
– Well, sir, you want the usual?
– The usual? You know me?
– According to our caller ID, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheeses, sausage, thick crust
– OK! This is it
– May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with tomato?
– No, I hate vegetables
– But your cholesterol is not good
– How do you know?
– We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years
– Okay, but I do not want this pizza, I already take medicine
– You have not taken the medicine regularly, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 tablets online
– I bought more from another Pharmacy
– It’s not showing on your credit card
– I paid in cash
– But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement.
– I have other sources of cash
– This is not showing as per your last Tax form unless you got it from undeclared income source.
-WHAT THE HELL? Enough! I’m sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp. I’m going to an Island without the internet, where there is no mobile phone line and no one to spy on me
– I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport as it has expired 5 weeks ago.
Credits: Victor Diaconescu, LinkedIn.
PS: I came across this in LinkedIn and couldn’t help posting it here so you can also share in the humour. Afterall, we need a good laugh to defuse tension, don’t we?
Peace and Love!
Copyright © 2017 by Simpledimple. All Rights Reserved.