The TEN lessons from the mother 🐔HEN
- She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them – GOOD PLANNING.
- When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movements – DISCIPLINE.
- She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding – SACRIFICE AND SELF DENIAL.
- She can sit on eggs from another hen – INDISCRIMINATION AND GENEROSITY.
- She sits on her eggs for twenty one (21) days, patiently waiting, even if they do not hatch, she will lay eggs again – FAITH, HOPE AND NOT DISCOURAGED.
- She detects unfertilised eggs and rolls them out – SENSITIVE AND DISCERNING.
- She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one – WISDOM, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND REALISTIC.
- No one touches her chicks – PROTECTIVE LOVE.
- She gathers all her chicks together – UNITY OF PURPOSE.
- She cannot abandon her chicks before they mature – MENTORSHIP.
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS & DREAMS.
Culled from the internet!
Peace and Love!
Copyright © 2017 by Simpledimple. All rights reserved.