God’s faithfulness leaves me in awe. I don’t deserve any of it, but that’s the God I serve. He cannot do opposite of His character. Good times, bad times, they’re all part of the story of His faithfulness in our lives – trust His heart.
God always knows what’s BEST. Our job is to obey Him and His Word. Walk in the grace God has given you because, just as He says, it’s sufficient.
The Word of God in your mouth is sufficient and powerful.
- His word is raw
- His word happens
- God’s word must be established
- The Word of God is sharper than two edged sword.
- When you release His words, there is fulfilment.
- When you decree His words, there’s an establishment.
- When you declare the Word of God, something happens!
The only way The Word won’t work, is your lack of faith.
- Stop stopping you!
- Start building your faith!!
- Build it still with the Word of God!!!
I wish you the very best of today.
Peace and Love!
Copyright © 2016 by Simpledimple. All rights reserved