A Tuesday feature in response to Jackie’s Tuesday Trickles. Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add Jackie’s link to your post.
Life offers us those things we take courage to ask.
- It takes a strong spirit to overcome the hurdles of life.
- Things can change within a twinkle of an eye.
- Bad situations can turn around to become better.
- Discover your purpose and ask God to guide you through it.
- Don’t stay too long to figure out why you lost the job.
- Why you failed the exam
- Why you missed the flight or even when you couldn’t attend the occasion.
- Don’t waste much time on regrets. With time you will understand why those things happened.
- Obstacles make you stronger and wiser. Failure becomes experiences which helps you understand your next goals better.
- You hold your destiny in your hands. What you think, is what you become.
There are many reasons to be happy and thankful for in life, rather than fill your mouth with complaints.
And if you have nothing else to do or say, just smile. 🙂 🙂 🙂
That was this week’s – Tuesday Trickles.
Peace and Love!
Copyright © 2016 by Simpledimple. All rights reserved.