I want to formally welcome you to the new month of July, and the start of the second half of the year, 2016. I have written extensively on what I call a report sheet of 2016. (Check my today’s posts)
As you march into this new season, don’t let the past hold you back. Let go of the things that don’t matter anymore, you don’t need the extra weight to hold you down again in this second phase.
Everything in your future is NOT determined by your past. You can’t start the next chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one. Sometimes, you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next!
Here’s to US:
- New accomplishments
- New exciting opportunities
- The power to overcome challenges and obstacles
- The tenacity and will-power to explore more in our goals and objectives
- To adventures and good exploits
- The FAITH and the GRACE to be steadfast
- To more ink in our writing pen
- To profound creativity to churn out good innovations
- To a healthy lifestyle all year round
- To peace of mind and love for one another not just in the blogosphere but everywhere.
May the rest of the year bring us glad tidings and a bountiful harvest.
Peace and Love
Copyright © 2016 by Simpledimple. All rights reserved.