“Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?” (Amos 3:3, NKJV)
God is able to change your situation.
- Are you going through any difficulties today?
- Are you going through increasing perilous situations?
- Are you going through financial handicap?
- Are you going through marital problems?
- Are you going through family crises?
- Are you going through classified medical issues?
- Are you going through legal processes?
- Is your business going through any bottleneck?
Everyone experiences setbacks, obstacles and low moments in life. Therefore, do not make the mistake of allowing those challenges to change your perspective and belief. Don’t ever think that those problems are insurmountable because any negative thinking will keep you in bondage.
With negative thoughts, you sign an agreement with the enemy and become vulnerable. But a positive attitude will draw you closer to God. According to the scriptures, you come in agreement with God. You and God are a majority. And when you agree that HE is able, all things become possible.
I implore you to stop talking about these problems. Stop spreading them with your mouth by your negative confessions. Cast your burdens unto Him and dwell on the fact that Almighty God, the Creator of the universe is on your side.
- Declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
- Declare that with God all things are possible.
- Declare that the Lord is your Shepherd.
- Declare that the Lord is your strength.
- Declare that God is fighting your battles.
- Declare that victory is on its way.
Now, get into agreement with your Creator and pave the way for His supernatural blessings in your life.
Pray with me: Almighty God, I choose to submit my thoughts to You. I come in agreement with your word. Help me as I surrender all my problems to You, irrespective of my prevailing condition and situation. Grant me the spiritual and physical strength to triumph and be victorious in every battle in my life. This I pray through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
PS: This was not intended to be a post today. But my heart has been invaded with the subtle nudge to share this. And to share it now! I wondered why? I’m trying to listen to my intuitions and follow my heart because I’ve made mistakes in the past, when I refused to heed to the soft voices from my being.
So, if this was for you, feel free to let me know. Thank you.
Peace and Love!